Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. To meet our ambitious goals, we are now ready to grow our talented and high-performing international team with an animator that has the ambitions to outperform the market with awesome designs and ideas.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details and analytical approaches. You will report to the Art Director, who is located in Denmark.
Are you ready to join our growth journey and do you have the relevant experience within gaming industry, then job location is flexible for the right candidate.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Turn graphical assets into Spine animations;
- Make/produce additional 2D assets needed;
- Make concept art for upcoming game projects;
- Take part in game design and feature discussions;
- Work closely with game developers on adjusting the art to technology requirements.
You thrive being in a high-pace international environment and in a competitive industry, where your art work can do a huge impact and difference for millions of game players.
- 3+ years of experience working with 2D art/animations;
- A portfolio with animation work examples;
- Expert Photoshop and After Effects user;
- Experience with Spine or other skeletal animation tools;
- Experience in optimizing graphics for performance on mobile devices without sacrificing art quality;
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Strong problem-solving and can-do attitude;
- Used to working in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to keeping up the fast pace of the workplace.
- Experience working with video slots production;
- 2D drawing skills;
- 3D animation experience;
- Trailer production/video editing skills;
- Keen interest in games and game design beyond art.
Like to join us?
Send your portfolio and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions to the content of the position, please contact Rasmus Guldberg-Kjær at email@example.com or at +45 2371 1989.