Compliance & Legal Manager for Lady Luck Games
Lady Luck Games design and develop some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started in becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. To meet our ambitious goals where superb user experience and compliance are working hand in hand we are now searching for a Compliance Manager to cover legal affairs.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details and analytical approaches. You will report to the CEO, who is located in Denmark.
Are you ready to take the lead and do you have the relevant experience within legal and compliance for our company, the job location is flexible.
Job content are, but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with licensing objectives.
- Manage legal documents, e.g., supplier- and client contracts.
- Monitoring/reporting on regulatory compliance performance and regulatory developments across all areas.
- Primary contact for responding to safer gambling and compliance queries/requests.
- Contributing to industry group engagement – working with operators on industry issues and developments.
- Managing regulatory policy development.
- Work with the team to set department direction and develop appropriate policies and processes to ensure that licence requirements are met.
- Measures and reports regulatory performance objectively and in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the wider compliance and safer gambling strategy through constructive and proactive involvement in the development and implementation of new technology, policies and procedures.
- Produce and roll out relevant operational compliance and safer gambling training materials.
- Point of contact with regulators and within the business for any questions and issues relating to Regulatory Compliance and safer gambling integrity.
- Report issues, metrics and outputs to the stakeholders and others as required.
To succeed in this role, you must have good communications skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to summaries information.
- Experience in a Regulatory Compliance role within the Gambling industry.
- Proven track record in developing regulatory related policies and operating procedures.
- ‘Hands on’ approach to compliance and willingness to conduct operational tasks.
- Knowledge of the MGA Gambling Act or similar.
- Understanding of Data Protection requirements.
- Awareness of gambling industry related third party organisations and trade associations.
- Experience of MGA compliance audits.
Like to join us?
Send you cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 10th, 2021.
If you have any questions to the content of the position, please contact Mads V. Jorgensen at email@example.com or at +45 2897 1575.