Rights Issue 2022
Background and motive in summary
Lucky Games designs, develops and markets digital slot machines to gaming operators. The company was founded in Stockholm in 2019 by veterans in game development, focusing on gaming experiences and design. With the combination of creative forces, technical knowledge and business knowledge, the Company has developed a broad game portfolio.
In the first quarter of 2022, Lucky Games has scaled up the pace of investment from last year, resulting in a strong sales pipeline. Return on investment has already begun to be seen in the form of the launch of The Treasures of Tizoc, breaking a new revenue record at the exclusive game release at ComeOn! and Tivoli during May. As of June 2, the game is available to all of the Company’s customers.
For more information about the Offer, please refer to the Information Memorandum.
Use of issue proceeds
- Game development of high-quality products with well-designed graphics, approximately 40 percent of the Offer
- Strategic marketing, legal processes, licenses, and operations, approximately 25 percent of the Offer
- Strengthen the Company’s working capital, approximately 20 percent of the Offering
- Integration with key partners, approximately 15 percent of the Offering
Preliminary timetable for the Offer
- 28 June – 7 July 2022 Trading in subscription rights on Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- 28 June – 12 July 2022 Subscription period for the Rights Issue
- 14 July 2022 Estimated date for publication of issue results
- 28 June 2022 – approximately week 30 2022 Trading in paid subscribed shares on Nasdaq First North Growth Market