Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market. The growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators. Lady Luck Games’ technical solutions allow them to create games with an outstanding look and feel available across multiple devices and browsers. The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge, they have built the fundament for future growth at locations based respectively in Charlottenlund in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and Malta.
For the site in Charlottenlund, north of Copenhagen, Lady Luck Games is seeking a creative Animator who can navigate in an international organization and engage with colleagues across multiple teams as well as work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches. You will report to the Art Director in Denmark.
Join Lady Luck Games and take part in building and extending the cutting-edge online gaming platform. Your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
Your primary job duties will be:
- Turn graphical assets into Spine animations;
- Make/produce additional 2D assets needed;
- Make concept art for upcoming game projects;
- Take part in game design and feature discussions;
- Work closely with game developers on adjusting the art to technology requirements.
You thrive in a high-paced international environment and in a competitive industry, where your artwork can do a huge impact and difference for millions of game players.
- 3+ years of experience working with 2D art/animations;
- A portfolio with animation work examples;
- Expert Photoshop and After Effects user;
- Experience with Spine or other skeletal animation tools;
- Experience in optimizing graphics for performance on mobile devices without sacrificing art quality;
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Strong problem-solving and can-do attitude;
- Used to work in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to keeping up the fast pace of the workplace.
- Experience working with video slots production;
- 2D drawing skills;
- 3D animation experience;
- Trailer production/video editing skills;
- Keen interest in games and game design beyond art.
Are you ready to join Lady Luck Games’ growth journey, and do you have relevant experience within the gaming industry? You should apply for this position.
Please submit your application no later than April 10th, 2023. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications are evaluated ongoingly.
If you have any questions about the recruiting process, please contact recruiting partner Janne Erwolter at email@example.com