Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market, and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators.
The company got founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge, we have built the foundation for future growth at our locations based in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches.
If you are ready to join our growth journey and have relevant experience, the job location is flexible for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the CPO, you will be required to work within a team consisting of project managers, a marketing team, artists, developers, mathematicians, sound artists and clients, to deliver and drive all aspects of technical compliance requirements.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Ensuring regulatory compliance within all games of our organisation.
- Training employees on industry standards, developing policies, and evaluating compliance
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analysing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance record-keeping system.
- Collaborating with the Legal Compliance Representative
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations
To succeed in this role, you must maintain a proper workflow and communication level, have a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to go deep into the tiniest details of the compliance life cycle. You will be working closely with the whole operational team to achieve common goals.
- Previous experience as a compliance analyst in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
- Advanced analytical and technical abilities.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
Like to join us?
Send your resume by email to email@example.com