Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market, and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators.
The company got founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge, we have built the foundation for future growth at our locations based in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches.
If you are ready to join our growth journey and have the relevant experience, the job location is flexible for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, you will be required to work within a team consisting of project managers, account management team, developers and clients to deliver and drive all aspects of customer service life cycle.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via email or online chat etc.
- Work directly with customers helping to troubleshoot issues and improve customer satisfaction
- Work directly with the development teams to implement technical solutions in our platform and games
- Develop strategies and techniques to enhance the customer service effectiveness.
To succeed in this role, you must maintain a proper workflow and communication level, have a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to go deep into the tiniest details of the customer service life cycle. You will be working closely with the whole game developer team on achieving the common goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Data analysis experience
- Good command of English language
- Previous experience in gaming industry
Like to join us?
Send your resume by email to email@example.com