Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands us to choose the technological solutions which allow us to deliver fast without sacrificing on quality. Our backend platform is built for cloud with unlimited scalability in mind.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches.
Key technologies that we rely on:
- Java (with Spring), NodeJS and TypeScript
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Docker, AWS, GCP
Your primary job duties will be:
- Development of the game server logics and client-server communication protocols
- Implementation and execution of simulations to verify the game’s correctness.
- Maintenance of the existing code in good condition
- Keeping the platform up to date with the newer versions of the tools and technologies
- Technical support of the production operation
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to build a product of great quality. You will be working closely with other developers, game mathematicians and QA engineers on achieving the team goals.
- Track record in backend application development
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and well-tested code.
- Experience with git, docker, any CI/CD tools
- Understanding of the product scalability requirements and development best practices for cloud-based operation
- Prior experience in gaming industry, understanding of how slot machines work.
Like to join us?
Please submit your application to email@example.com no later than August 28th, 2023. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications are evaluated ongoingly.