Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands us to choose the technological solutions which allow us to create the games with outstanding look&feel, which work across browsers and devices.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details and analytical approaches. You will report to the CTO, who is located in Riga.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting edge online gaming platform! The job is open to anyone who is eligible to be employed in Latvia, with an option to work from our office in Riga or from home.
Your primary job duties will be
• Development of new games and features for them
• Maintenance of the existing code in good condition
• Research of new tools and approaches to implement better visual and sound effects
• Keeping the games and core up to date with the newer versions of the tools and technologies
• Taking part in game design and feature discussions
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to build the product of great quality. You will be working closely with other developers, graphical and sound designers, and QA engineers on achieving the team goals.
• Experience witn Node.js;
• Knowledge HTML5, CSS3;
• Familiarity with Webpack;
• Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles;
• Experience with Canvas/WebGL;
• Experience with Pixi.js.
• Experience in games development, or video slot games development.
• Experience with Photoshop (cutting and transforming PSD’s to use assets in game);
• Cross-browser and mobile development of web apps.