Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market. Our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators. Our technical solutions allow us to create games with an outstanding look and feel available across multiple devices and browsers.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge, we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in the North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and Malta.
You will therefore be navigating an international organization and engaging with colleagues across multiple teams. You will be collaborating on fast-paced projects which require you to balance business needs and deadlines with an accurate, detailed, and analytical approach.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting-edge online gaming platform!
Your primary job duties will be:
- Development of new games and features for them
- Maintenance of the existing code in good condition
- Research of new tools and approaches to implement better visual and sound effects
- Keeping the games and core up to date with the newer versions of the tools and technologies
- Taking part in game design and feature discussions
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, the ability to work structured and independently, and break down complex problems into manageable parts. You will work closely with other developers, graphical and sound designers, and QA engineers to achieve the team’s goals.
- Experience in game development or video slot game development.
- Experience with Photoshop (cutting and transforming PSDs to use assets in the game).
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles.
- Cross-browser and mobile development of web apps.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Canvas/WebGL.
- Experience with Pixi.js.
Like to join us?
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 28th, 2023. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications are evaluated ongoingly.