Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market. Our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands we choose the technological solutions which allow us to deliver fast without sacrificing quality. Our backend platform is built for the cloud with unlimited scalability in mind.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge, we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in the North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and Malta.
You will therefore be navigating an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and working on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting-edge online gaming platform!
Your primary job duties will be:
- Leading the platform development team, maintaining efficiency, transparency, and good spirit
- Hands-on involvement in the development process, contributing solutions, and mentoring the team members
- Ownership of the development roadmap and deliveries based on the business goals
- The vision for the future evolution of our product, infrastructure, and the tech stack
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to ensure the team’s smooth operation. You will work closely with CTO to support the business goals with technology solutions.
- Prior experience in software development leadership positions.
- Track record in high-load backend application development.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software development best practices and methodologies.
- Broad knowledge of different tools and frameworks and the ability to choose the right tool for the job.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders and other teams.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry.
- Prior experience in fully remote or hybrid team management.