Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market. Our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators. Our technical solutions allow us to create games with an outstanding look and feel available across multiple devices and browsers.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge, we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in the North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and Malta.
Joining Lady Luck Games, you will be navigating an international organization and engaging with colleagues across multiple teams.
Our place of work is our office in Great Copenhagen. The working hours are flexible, but we expect you to be able to work 10-15 hours per week. Preferred start date as soon as possible.
We are looking for a skilled Legal Student to assist our in-house Legal team. The role offers the chance to become a central part of Lady Luck Games’ legal team handling and dealing with legal matters of the company. It would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to potentially take on an in-house legal role.
The role offers a prospective law or commercial law student an excellent opportunity to work with legal matters globally, gaining you practical experience with and early insight into the legal world in a professional environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the legal archives for contracts, company legal documents for subsidiaries worldwide and trademarks.
- Preparation, coordination, and support in obtaining and drafting legal documents.
- Handling of know-your-customer requests.
- Handling the compliance yearly wheel.
- Employment contracts
- Maintenance and updating of the contract system.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Ad hoc support to other functions fitting your competencies and interests.
- You are currently studying Law in your second year as a minimum, preferably with more than 2 years left of your studies.
- Proficient in written and spoken English as this is our company language.
- Ability to handle legal issues in a pragmatic, solution-oriented manner.
- Solid analytical skills and capacity to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Interest (or experience) in Gaming is considered a huge advantage.
- A unique opportunity to obtain professional development and insight into an in-house legal department in an international company.
- Hands-on practical experience with various legal matters on an international scale.
- Flexible working hours to fit your studies and exams.
Like to join us?
Please submit your application to email@example.com no later than August 18, 2023. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications are evaluated ongoingly.