Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands us to choose the technological solutions which allow us to deliver fast without sacrificing on quality. Our backend platform is built for cloud with unlimited scalability in mind.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details and analytical approaches. You will report to the CTO, who is located in Riga.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting edge online gaming platform! The job is open to anyone who is eligible to be employed in Latvia, with an option to work from our office in Riga or from home, as well as for the fully remote candidates from abroad.
Key technologies that we rely on:
• Node.js, TypeScript, Express
• MongoDB and Redis
• Docker and Google Cloud Platform
Your primary job duties will be:
• Implementing the server-side game logics for our games
• Development of the new features for the remote gaming server
• Maintenance of the existing code in good condition
• Technical support of the production operation
• Development of extra tools that help us run the platform (we got our own Telegram bot too!)
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to build the product of great quality. You will be working closely with other developers and QA engineers on achieving the team goals.
• Track record in software development on Node.js, Java or .NET platforms
• Ability to write an efficient, readable and well-tested code
• Understanding of the product scalability requirements and development best practices for cloud-based operation
• Knowledge of git, docker, any CI/CD tools
• Experience with following Node.js frameworks: express, passport, mongoose, tsoa
• Experience running the applications in one of major cloud providers: GCP, AWS or Azure
• Prior experience in gaming or financial industry
• A growing company with a flat organization structure in a fast-paced and fun industry
• Flexibility to work from the office or from anywhere – we did it before it became popular
• The friendly team which is always there to support you
• A culture of ownership over one’s work
• Additional benefits are available depending on location