Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best-performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands us to choose the technological solutions which allow us to deliver fast without sacrificing quality.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills, and solid business knowledge we have built the foundation for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia, and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details, and analytical approaches. You will report to the CTO, who is located in Riga.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting-edge online gaming platform! The job is open to anyone who is eligible to be employed in Latvia, with an option to work from our office in Riga or from home.
Key technologies we rely on:
• MSSQL, Redis and MySQL
Your primary job duties will be:
• Development of the new features for the remote gaming server
• Maintenance of the existing code in good condition
• Technical support of the production operation
• Keeping the platform up to date with the newer versions of the tools and technologies
• Development of extra tools that help us run the platform
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach, and the ability to build a product of great quality. You will be working closely with other developers and QA engineers on achieving the team goals.
• 5+ years of backend development experience on .NET platform
• Experience with following .NET frameworks: 4.5+
• Experience with MSSQL, MySQL, Redis and MongoDB
• Experience with REST APIs and Websockets
• Understanding of the product scalability requirements and development best practices for cloud-based operation
• Experience with git, docker, any CI/CD tools
• Experience running the applications in one of major cloud providers: GCP, AWS or Azure
• Experience with any BigData solutions (Hadoop, Spark etc.)
• Prior experience in gaming or financial industry