Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands us to choose technological solutions which allow us to deliver fast without sacrificing quality, and this can’t be done without having the QA team.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details and analytical approaches.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting-edge online gaming platform!
Your primary job duties will be:
- Testing of game client and BO functionality.
- Testing of APIs and integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Verification of game translations.
- Making sure that our games conform to the regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Communicate and collaborate with various test labs.
- Perform certification tests of our games (Server reboot etc.)
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to focus on the smallest details. You will be working closely with QA engineers, the development team and compliance on achieving the team goals.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology, concepts, stages, and processes.
- Prior experience with regulatory requirements.
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, and schedules.
- High sense of responsibility and an eye-for-detail.
- Good level of English written and spoken.
- Prior experience in gaming industry, understanding of how slot machines work.
- Experience in testing Soap and REST APIs (Postman, SoapUI, etc.).
- Experience setting up and maintaining test automation.
Like to join us?
Please submit your application to email@example.com no later than May 26th, 2023. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications are evaluated ongoingly.