- Tell us a bit about yourself. What makes you, you; and why have you chosen to work at Lady Luck Games?
My name is Rasmus, and I have a long career in the traditional gaming world; I was one of the Io-Interactive founders, a company where we developed games for PC and consoles; These games were mainly very “hardcore”, the best known is probably the Hitman franchise.
As I grew older, my interest in mobile games and less violent subject matter increased, so I started a company that developed games for the mobile market.
The Gambling Market has always fascinated me, but it wasn’t until I met Mads Jørgensen, the company’s CEO who had connections and knowledge, which made me fond of this business.
We were fortunate to find some of the most talented people I have ever worked with in Riga, and together we started Lady Luck.
- We love big wins, can you disclose the top 3 winnings ever paid by Lady Luck Games?
We had a few lucky players winning over 10K euros in one spin.
- You have an impressive slots portfolio, can you name the best three slots ever released by Lady Luck Games?
That is a difficult one 🙂 My personal favorites are Orango Tango (I like the characters; they were a lot of fun creating them).
The second would be Weight Of The Gun (where you get to draw your six-shooters against bad guys in the bonus game) and Summer Bliss because it is nice to play dreaming myself away to less cold and depressing times.
- 2020 was a challenging year for all of us, yet Lady Luck Games managed to release some great slot titles. Which Lady Luck Games slot takes the 2020 title as the best?
In my opinion, Dragonslayer where we introduced Jackpots, but this one is going to be released in February 2021 so not quite 2020 – Therefore maybe Lucky Mr. Wild… I love the Wheel of Fortune feature.
- Looking to the future, what is the next significant release Lady Luck Games is planning?
We have a long list of ideas. The hard thing is choosing between them, but we will be taking you all to Ancient Greece very soon!
- In a market with hundreds of game studios, what would you say is Lady Luck Games’ biggest differentiator?
I hope that people will see our games as high quality and that we have and will continue to make games with just the right mix of unique, and classic slots both in gameplay and subject matter.
We are also striving to make the top quality content that still runs smoothly on any mobile device the player has – 80% of our players are on mobile, so we want to make games that look and sound awesome on their phones and tablets, not only the computer screen.