Lady Luck Games designs and develops some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. This goal demands us to choose the technological solutions which allow us to deliver fast without sacrificing on quality, and this can’t be done without having the QA team.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be navigating in an international organization, and you will be engaging with colleagues across multiple teams and work on fast-paced projects balancing business needs and deadlines with accuracy, details and analytical approaches. You will report to the CTO, who is located in Riga.
Join us and take part in building and extending the cutting edge online gaming platform! The job is open to anyone who is eligible to be employed in Latvia, with an option to work from our office in Riga or from home.
Your primary job duties will be:
- Testing of game client and BO functionality
- Testing of APIs and integrations with 3rd party systems
- Testing games for conformity to varying regulatory requirements
- Verification of game translations
To succeed in this role, you must have good problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented approach and the ability to focus on smallest details. You will be working closely with QA engineers and the development team on achieving the team goals.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology, concepts, stages and processes;
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, and schedule;
- High sense of responsibility and an eye-for-detail;
- Good level of English written and spoken;
- Experience in testing Soap and REST APIs (Postman, SoapUI, etc.);
- Prior experience in gaming or financial industry
Like to join us?