VP Sales for Lady Luck Games
Lady Luck Games design and develop some of the best video-slots for the market and our growth journey has just started in becoming the most popular and best performing supplier for casino operators. To meet our ambitious goals we are now ready to grow our own talented and high-performing international sales team.
The company was founded in early 2019. With the perfect mix of creative forces, high-end technology skills and solid business knowledge we have built the fundament for future growth at our locations based respectively in North of Copenhagen in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, Riga in Latvia and in Malta.
You will therefore be responsible for accelerating revenue growth and grow strategic partnerships by delivering best in class solutions to our clients in a fast-paced international environment. You should be an excellent communicator with experience operating at all levels. You have a proven track record in setting and achieve growth goals and thrive with the freedom of “thinking out of the box”. You will report to the CEO, who is located in Denmark.
Are you ready to take the lead in our sales growth journey and do you have the relevant experience within gaming industry, then job location is flexible for the right candidate.
Job content are, but not limited to:
- Develop pipeline and achieve revenue targets.
- Be a consultative and creative partner to clients to develop meaningful custom solutions.
- Identify and evaluate client needs and collaborate across the organization to develop innovative solutions that deliver a positive client experience and support profitable revenue growth goals.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify important opportunities of sales and opportunity for growth.
- Build and manage key relationships internally and externally to ensure pipeline health.
To succeed in this role, you must be ready to travel (considered restrictions) and highly driven by making results.
- 5+ years of relevant Gaming industry sales experience is required.
- A well extended network within the Gaming industry.
- A track record of aggressively growing revenue and customer relationships.
- Experienced with delivering the value proposition for customers.
- Experience successfully growing and scaling a technology focused, solutions-oriented business.
- ‘Hands on’ approach and willingness to conduct operational tasks.
- Driven by growing a Sales Team as sales are increasing.
Like to join us?
Send you cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 10th, 2021.
If you have any questions to the content of the position, please contact Mads V. Jorgensen at email@example.com or at +45 2897 1575.